5 fresh red chillies (remove seed if you want less spicy) 1" Belacan 1 tbsp oil 1/2 tsp sugar Lime to serve with Pour into blended chillies mix well Add a little sugar
- Remove seeds of fresh chilis. Cut in to 1 inch long, put inside the blender.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry 1″ belacan, flatten and crushing it until belacan is evenly fried. Pour it into the blender, inclusive the oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp sugar and blend mixture into a paste.
- Use a pastle and mortar if you want it chunky.
- Serve it with a squeeze of half a lime per person. Add lime if you prefer it more sour.