(Mama KebayaKitchen’s Recipe)
Serving : 4 pax Preparation : 15 mins Cooking Time : 2 hours
300gms Pork Belly (Cubed to 0.5 inches) 4 pcs Small red onion (strips) 500gms Water 2 tbps Sugar 1 tsp Salt 2 tbsp Black Sauce
- In pan boil some water to scald the pork cubes so that it doesn’t have too much of a porky smell.
- Drain all the hot water and set aside.
- In another pan, fry the onion until fragrant.
- Add the pork cubes in and mix well.
- Add in sugar, black sauce, salt and water.
- Simmer in low heat for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally so that the sauce will not be burnt.
- Depending on how much gravy you want, you can stop when gravy thickens.