(Mama KebayaKitchen’s recipie)
Serving Size: 4 - 6 pax Preparation : 10 mins Cooking Time : 20mins
2pcs Chicken thigh (deboned is best for kids) 2/3 tsp White pepper 2 tbsp Sugar 2 tsp Black Sauce 2/3 tsp Salt 2 tsp Soya Sauce 2 tbsp Corn Flour (For frying)
- Cube chicken thigh to bite size.
- Marinate chicken thigh with sugar, black sauce, salt, soya sauce and pepper. Marinate for at least 30mins.
- Heat up pan with oil.
- Add corn flour and mix well.
- Fry chicken at a time. Ensure that each chicken cube does not stick to one another. Preferable in batches as you don’t want to crowd pan.
- Serve hot and best with rice.