INGREDIENTS – DRY
2 cups (250gm) All-purpose flour
2 cups (400gm) caster sugar
3/4 cups (75gm) cocoa powder (unsweetened)
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp kosher salt
INGREDIENTS – WET
1/2 cup (112gm) vegetable oil
1 cup (240gm) buttermilk / milk
1 cup (240gm) strong black coffee
2 tsp vanilla extracts
3. Add in wet ingredients : eggs, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla extract and beat it on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Pour batter evenly into tins prepared.
5. Bake in the oven at 150oC for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Leave it to cool, remove from tins and let it cool completely on wire racks.
7. Frost as desired using the Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.