*picture is half recipe using 8.5″ tin.
Baking time: 20 to 25 minutes (exclude cooling down and chilling in the fridge.)
1kg Philadelphia Cream Cheese
340gm Granulated sugar
7 large eggs
36gm All-purpose flour
484g Heavy Cream
METHOD – Using stand mixer
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Whisk cream cheese until soft and smooth.
3. Add in sugar and whisk until sugar dissolves. Whisk about 2 minutes.
4. Add in eggs one at a time and continue whisking.
5. Add in flour and whisk until flour is evenly distributed. Just ensure there are no lumps.Whisk for another 1 minute.
5. Gradually pour in heavy cream. Continue whisking for another 2 minutes. Batter will turn pale and fluffy.
6. Line 12″ round tin with 2 baking sheet (no need to cut). Tuck the sides of the baking sheet with excess creating a wall above the tin. This is so that the cake has room to puff up.
7. Pour in the batter and bake for 20 minutes at 230’C.
Watch closely as it will need to be brown on the top layer and yet soft in the middle. If it browns too fast, place an aluminium foil on top. If if browns slowly, up the temprerature.
8. Remove and leave it to cool completely before leaving it in the fridge.
9. Serve a day after for best results.